Title - Business Development Specialist
Salary - $60K - $80K
Location - Ventura County
We're looking for a business development specialist for a well-founded (but growing!) software company located in beautiful Ventura County, CA. Our team shapes businesses in the marketplace by delivering best in class products and service for a powerful user experience. As the top of the sales pipeline, the Senior Business Development Specialist is responsible for all facets of sales lead generation, including online prospecting and brand research, developing and fostering
relationships with strategic and referral partners, attending trade shows and conferences to find new products, and staying abreast of the latest product trends and categories. He/she will work closely with the Business Development Manager and the Business Development team.
This position requires someone with both an analytical and strategic mindset that thinks outside of the box, is results-driven and sales minded. The ideal candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude; strong and effective communications skill set; and strong business acumen. A strong desire to learn, grow and expand the lead generation area of the business development pipeline is essential. Steller sales and marketing expertise, required.
- Researching new products through a variety of online websites, including but not limited to: online marketplaces, crowdfunding, blogs, ad social media platforms
- Collaborating with the marketing and traffic team, on an ongoing basis, to identify innovative trends, categories, and brand criteria
- Leading the weekly product review meeting and presenting the best prospect finds
- Managing the sales pipeline and working closely with other members of the business development team to achieve success
- Representing our brand at industry conferences, trade shows and conventions with the purpose of identifying new prospective brands
- Managing relationships with current referral and strategic partners and identifying new opportunities to work with companies who can benefit us
- Willingness to assist with all aspects of the sales process; including Prospecting, Reach Outs, Qualifying, and Closing
- Lead Generation
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.