-This is a full-time W2 role and we cannot provide sponsorship now or in future.--
- Great Benefits
- A highly competitive salary
- Full benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- 401k with company match
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with ASP.NET or .NET Core
- Experience with Angular or React
- Working in Microsoft Entity Framework
- Fullstack technology: Identifying bugs, and devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Continually improve web-based systems as you add features critical to our customer experience
- Designing, building, and operating our software to provide a world class customer experience
- Improve web-based cloud-systems as you add new features
- Technically lead cross-functional projects in a lean environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.