Location: Morristown, NJ
Salary: $90,000-$110,000+ 401K, Benefits , Flexible Schedule/PTO
Requirements: 3+ Years as working as .NET Developer
With an office in Morristown, we are a leading regulatory and compliance products and services company in the to companies in the Pharmaceutical industry. Our best-in-class compliance solutions have revolutionized how companies monitor and respond to regulations and legislations worldwide. Our specialties include Aggregate Spend & Transparency, Distribution, Practitioner Prescribing & Sampling, Risk Mitigation, and State Licensing.
-PTO: Flexible Schedule/PTO
-Growth: Global Presence
-Technologies : Work w/ exciting, relevant technologies
-Clients: Work w/ exciting and different clients daily
-Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
- Involved with the full lifecycle application development
- Design, code and debug software
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
- Participate in software modeling and simulation
Bachelors degree in CS
You should know the following
- Web APIs
- AWS OR Azure
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to alec@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.