Senior Associate of Proactive Advisory
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Associate of Proactive Advisory (Security Assurance-Senior Associate)
Job Summary:Cyber Defense Labs is looking for an experienced cybersecurity professional with a proven track record of increasing enterprise security posture and cybersecurity resilience.
As a Cyber Defense Labs Senior Associate of Proactive Advisory, your role on the team will including managing projects and assisting with operations for our Proactive services division. A Senior Associate is expected to have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills to fulfill all their assigned roles in an optimal way.
- Reports to the Associate Director of Proactive Advisory Services
- Identifying organizational needs as it relates to security programs. Assist in further developing our proactive service offerings and the infrastructure required to continually complete these offerings (proposals, client facing materials, and deliverable development systems)
- Manage and execute on proactive projects / engagements to ensure superior quality and delivery of products and services to clients, including:
- Posture Maturity / Gap Assessments (NIST / ISO / DFS, etc.)
- Business Impact Assessments / Risk Assessments
- Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery Program Review / Design
- Information Governance Program Design and Implementation
- Policy / Procedures Review / Development
- Contribute to client engagements and be the point of contact for clients.
- Assist with business development, outreach and sales initiatives.
- Analyzing and organizing SOP’s and playbooks.
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Cyber Security or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Cybersecurity Certifications; including but not limited to (CCISO, CISSP, CRISC, Security+, CISA, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience executing on Cybersecurity or Business Continuity
- Intermediate level of Excel and Word
- General knowledge and familiarity with PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, and IT Controls.
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant cybersecurity topics and news.
- Possess very strong communication skills, ability to present reports and status reports to teams.
Cyber Defense Labs, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cyber Defense Labs, LLC