Cybba is looking for an Office Manager to add to our team in Boston. The Office Manager will play an integral role in supporting the efficiency and organization of the team. We are looking for a well-organized, team player that is very comfortable juggling multiple projects at once. This person will provide technical, administrative and operational support to the Boston office and help make it a great place to be!
- Order all supplies (office, maintenance, groceries) and track budgets for all office orders
- Set up and break down for all office meetings and events
- Travel arrangements: Flights, Hotels, Event Registration
- Manage all company promotional items, ship to/from conferences as needed
- Schedule training and manage training calendars for all new hires
- Work with property management company for office repairs, parking passes, and general facility management
- Event planning: company meetings, client meetings, and office parties
- Handle general network administration for office (switches, access points, ISP)
- IT vendor management (Microsoft, Comcast, Zoom, GoToMeeting, HubSpot)
- General technical administration: computer upgrades/repairs, reimaging computers, remote desktop support, data transfers/backups
- Onboarding/offboarding employees as needed
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Great communication skills
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Tech savvy
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?