Senior Consultant/Consultant, Enterprise Solutions Group
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Consultant/Senior Consultant will lead services projects as part of the delivery cycle, including handling all deployment resources and ensuring that all deliverables are met and delivered on-time and under budget. This person will drive customer deployment projects including program, process initiatives, as well as partner with IT on systems and infrastructure processes.
The Enterprise Solutions Group is a hybrid team of Sales and Professional Services that provides solutions consulting to select customers. With leadership backgrounds in Marketing, Events Management, Project Management and SMM, we help clients navigate Cvent and realize more value from their investments in technology. We are building deeper relationships and more strategic partnerships with our clients.
What You Will Be Doing
- Determine project partners and team structure/organization partners will include technical and business resources
- In conjunction with project partners, help ensure definition of project scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Develop project timeline and milestone trackers using appropriate tools and techniques
- Build and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities and tasks
- Run day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Work on services operational projects that target new services IP delivery, partner communications, scheduling, etc.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively apply our methodology and implement project standards
- Minimize our exposure and risk on all projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Ensure project profitability and team utilization are meeting expectations
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- 8+ years of related work experience or leading complex projects desired
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization
- Strong proficiency with project management software, such as Microsoft Project, @task, or Liquid Planner
- Good presentation skills including written, oral, presentation (including Microsoft PowerPoint), and adaptive (multi-level)
- Good organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, project management tools, mind maps), information collection, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Strong interpersonal skills including appreciation and the ability to elicit collaboration from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and expertly react to project adjustments and alterations
- Project Management Institute PMP(r) certification or equivalent a plus
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Cvent