Sales Support Analyst
Cvent Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a dedicated consultative and strategic candidate to work with large to mid-sized corporate accounts and individual hotel accounts, focusing on sales and performance analytics, evaluating data trends and communicating findings to clients. This is to ensure that the appropriate sales representatives, managers, and senior managers involved with these accounts are prepared with the right information to support their sales recommendations. Stakeholders internally as well as externally will be viewed as personal clients. Additionally, this Analyst will explain the analytics as a consultant to the client in person and over the phone as necessary. We are looking for people with 0-2 years of experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to optimize sales and performance by increasing sales productivity & revenue for your designated team
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to your team, senior management, and clients
- Use information design concepts and principles to create effective presentations and other visuals that convey analytical results clearly and effectively, and subsequently present results to clients.
- Identify areas to review per account, via reporting and forecasting, and work with sales representatives and leadership to capitalize on opportunities
- Analyze results and set up reports and presentations containing respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance
- Create both standardized and custom reports and conduct quantitative sales analysis
- Develop standard tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving efficiency
- Collaborate with sales executives to identify and communicate with new Account stakeholders around analytics
- Account Portfolio maintenance within internal systems
- Assisting sales team with building pricing recommendations and quotes for customers
- Participating on client calls regularly
- Assisting with the contract implementation process
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials; business degree is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel skills, which includes fluency with vlookups, pivot tables, and charting, etc.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), critical thinking, analytical and modeling skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently to achieve goals, while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- KEY COMPETENCIES include resourcefulness, adaptability, customer focus and accountability
- Need to be organized, proactive, creative, and detail oriented
- Experience using Salesforce.com and its reporting capabilities is a plus
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at Cvent