Manager, Retention Analytics and Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Manager, Retention Analytics and Operations will work within the global Customer Retention Team, a function of the Event Cloud Sales organization. The Customer Retention team partners with both internal stakeholders and customers to drive the resolution of customer issues and mitigate the risk of immediate revenue loss or non-renewal. This specific role will not be customer-facing and will oversee a portfolio of projects that support retention objectives. The goal of this role is to enhance both the data and the overall operations function for Event Cloud retention efforts. This role reports to the Director, Customer Retention, and is aligned with Global Sales Operations leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Retention and Operations leadership to ideate and shape cross-functional corporate priorities focused on retention and growth of our customer base, managing a portfolio of related strategic projects.
- Provide metrics and data from Salesforce and Tableau to internal stakeholders, recommend next best actions based on analysis.
- Oversee, prioritize and communicate urgency for the creation, testing, and tracking of Salesforce.com tickets for fixes and enhancements.
- Focus on the long-term improvement, standardization, and upkeep of team data and reporting
- Prioritize and allocate resources for requests submitted through the team’s request intake form.
- Own the auditing and maintenance of data associated with team cases and accounts, financial concessions, lost customer logos, and assist in reporting key trends to executive leadership.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team; groom them for more responsibility.
- Serve as a primary point of contact and liaison between the Customer Retention team and the rest of the organization as it relates to retention data, reporting, and operational tasks and functions.
- Manage departmental documentation for business processes and requirements in our internal wikis, including standard operating procedures, evolving escalation matrixes, training guides and tutorials, and detailed project descriptions.
- Work collaboratively and confidently with Sales Management to identify and address areas of friction in the post-sale process.
What You Need For This Position
- Microsoft Office certification is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of total work experience is required
- Familiarity with Salesforce Reporting, Dashboards, CPQ, and Opportunities is preferred
- Comfort leading cross-functional meetings with diverse internal audiences at all seniority levels
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of initiative and personal accountability in an entrepreneurial culture
- Must be a well-balanced leader who can roll up their sleeves and focus on the detail while also grasping and supporting the big picture
- Ability to think and pivot between strategic and tactical actions; persistent attention to detail, and ability to lead and flourish through ambiguity
AddressArkansas County, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Cvent