- Posted: 14 days ago
- $18 Hourly
NO Experience Required to start in this career, but we will pay MORE for experience!
How would you benefit from Monday-Friday daytime hours and an excellent benefits package? This is your opportunity to join a solid, strong team where everyone carries their weight, and your hard work is rewarded.
Due to growth, Cutting Edge Countertops seeks a Countertop Installation Technician to serve customers in the Delaware, OH area.
Whether you have experience in installation… or no previous experience, but a desire to move into a physically demanding career… we want to hear from you! Warehouse, landscaping, construction, or home repair experience is a plus!
Some of the benefits to you for this position:
- Excellent Compensation: No Previous Experience? Start at $18/hour but earn more for experience
- Wide-Ranging Benefits Package: Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, voluntary life, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Great Schedule: Monday-Friday, daytime hours. Occasional Saturdays may be required.
- Overtime opportunities are available!
- Industry Leader: Enjoy working with a leader in the industry due to superior service, high-quality products, and competitive pricing.
- Team Support: Enjoy assistance from heavy lifting aids for equipment and working with a team of experts in the industry!
- Unload/move stone from truck into job site with assistance of others.
- Drive company vehicle, as needed, in a safe and courteous manner, obeying all local, state and federal traffic laws.
- Complete customer installations as timely and efficiently as possible, according to project plans
- Ensure installation vehicles have the proper tools and job site products stocked for the daily project needs.
- Ensure effective and high-quality customer service, utilizing a professional and friendly demeanor when communicating with customers and team members.
- Treat team members with integrity and professionalism.
About the Company: At Cutting Edge Countertops we believe relationships matter, and integrity and respect are at the core of who we are. We take meticulous care in our work to provide an exceptional customer experience. We’re proud to be the premier fabricator for the Midwest and have been recognized on the INC. 5000s 2019 list of The Most Successful Companies in America and a 2017 Toledo Blade Top Workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Cutting Edge Countertops,
ConstructionView all jobs at Cutting Edge Countertops,
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?