Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: February 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine spending your day in a beautiful showroom, offering tailored countertop consultations for new construction and remodels! Enjoy great pay, incredible benefits, and unlimited advancement opportunities with an award winning, leading manufacturer in the Midwest.
Cutting Edge Countertops is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Troy, MI.
If you have proven sales and customer service experience in kitchen and bath, stone, home building, or similar, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Why join the Cutting Edge team:
- Competitive Compensation: Starting at $20.00/hr. plus commission!
- Wide-Ranging Benefits Package: Includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, voluntary life, paid holidays, PTO, and more!
- No travel required with this role!
- Industry Leader: Enjoy working with a leader in the industry due to superior service, high-quality products, and competitive pricing.
- Growth: Cutting Edge Countertops is growing. This is a highly visible and impactful role that will see you well situated to grow your career and expand your responsibilities alongside us.
- Exceed store sales targets and stated KPI goals through strategic implementation of consultative and needs-based sales processes.
- Create additional revenue by successfully capitalizing on upsell opportunities, such as warranties, product upgrades, and services add-ons.
- Educate current and potential customers on our products, installation processes, product care, and warranty information.
- Effectively determine customers’ needs and expectations in order to ensure future sales and referrals.
- Responsible for maintaining showroom to ensure both products and décor remain on-brand.
- Showroom Hours: Closed Sunday, Monday. Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Visit our website to learn more about the products and services that we offer! www.cectops.com
About the Company: At Cutting Edge Countertops, we believe relationships matter, and integrity and respect are at the core of who we are. We take meticulous care in our work to provide an exceptional customer experience. We’re proud to be the premier fabricator for the Midwest .
Cutting Edge Countertops is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Cutting Edge Countertops,
BusinessView all jobs at Cutting Edge Countertops,
Get fresh Showroom Salesperson jobs daily straight to your inbox!