- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a family-owned agribusiness group with a leading position in orange growing and processing, and orange juice manufacturing and distribution, with operations in Brazil, Japan, the Netherlands, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Our Mission is to be the preferred source of high-quality orange juice, its products, and services, through sustainable social, environmental, and economic practices.
Position Overview: This is temporary role as a Recruiter for Cutrale, your main goal will be to be out in the community, the role will require 75% throughout the county. You are expected to be a self-starter who works independently to execute all full life cycle recruitment processes. You embody our value of accountability by effectively handling candidates. In this role you will identify and explore innovative sourcing opportunities to draw attention to job opportunities. Includes planning, networking, and modernizing through new platforms and advertisements to support the staffing needs dictated by the business operation.
- Lead recruitment activities for Operations and other departments based on business need and tied to established goals.
- Applicants review and pre-screening qualified for machine operators.
- Organize all aspects of weekly hiring events to meet the operational staffing need. Includes hosting ad-hoc hiring events, delivering presentations to community networks, communicating hiring expectations, and partnering within HR and with internal partners ahead of, and in preparation for, events. Timely and thorough communication, and first-class support of external applicants to see them through the hiring process.
- Continuous process improvement in sourcing, recruitment and hiring strategies to increase visibility, employment desirability, and overall team capability. Identify common themes and trends for workflow efficiency, and present innovative solutions to keep candidates engaged. Track and report job sources, applications, candidates and hiring metrics to deliver to management team on a regular and as-need basis.
- Serve as member of human resources team to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the human resource function.
- Demonstrates confidentiality as appropriate in relation to sensitive information and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Moderate skill level in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be detail oriented with a focus on delivering high quality service at a steady pace.
- Effective organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to make quick. decisions required, as is the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work alone.
- High school graduate or General Education Degree is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in administration, Human Resources, or related business field.
- Previous experience as a recruiter or talent acquisitions preferred.
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
BusinessView all jobs at Cutrale