- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cutler Management Corp, a dedicated, professional, full-service property management and property improvement company managing real estate in Massachusetts for over 40 years is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant.
This is an onsite position with hours Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, with an unpaid one-half hour lunch break.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
General Office Support:
- Assist and direct external parties to the appropriate internal resource, whether by telephone, in-person, or email.
- Assist and direct co-workers whether by telephone, in-person, or email.
- Compile, maintain, and update company files.
- Ability to operate office equipment (copiers, fax machines, postage machines, phone systems, etc.)
- Maintain the office supply inventory and order additional supplies as needed.
- Provide staff operational support including data entry, filing, photocopying, and document assembly.
- Review timesheets, and the transfer time from paper to digital format.
- Enter, maintain, and follow up on work orders.
- Miscellaneous mailings i.e., monthly billing
- Bookkeeping – for our commercial account(s). This may include accounts receivable, accounts payable, online banking, data entry, billing back tenants/owners, reconciling bank accounts, disseminating reports for owners/partners, preparing information for year-end, and working with accountants for the preparation of tax returns.
- Setting up and Maintaining bank accounts for properties.
- Data Entry & Billing – Reviewing timesheets, data entry of time, maintaining work orders, billing of labor for Cutler Management Corp.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, and Excel.
- QuickBooks experience, a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manners.
- Detailed-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to take direction, work with minimal supervision, and function cooperatively as part of a team.
Excellent benefits - health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and a company 401(k) match.
43 Harvard StreetWorcester, MA
Get fresh Property Management Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.