Aesthetics Practice Key Accounts Manager - Great Lakes (Indianapolis IN, Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH,
- Posted: over a month ago
If you didn’t find your desired city/territory in our list of current open sales jobs, don’t fret, we still want to hear from you!
This job posting is for future opportunities in our Great Lakes Region, which consist of the following areas;
- Indianapolis IN, Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH, Cleveland OH, Louisville KY, Detroit MI and surrounding areas
- Must reside in or near: Great Lakes area
- 4-5 overnights on average per month
Here is where you can connect with us for future openings!!! Be the first person we consider when that perfect job in your area comes available.
We are rapidly growing and open new sales territories every day.
- Simply click the “Apply Now” link to apply to our future opportunity pool.
- Our hiring team will thoroughly review your Resume/CV and let you know right away if there is a potential match. We promise to send you an email.
- “You’re a Match.” We will schedule a call to learn more about you and share more about the job and Cutera.
- Then when the right opportunity arises, we will contact you immediately.
Don’t have a resume? Never miss out on the fantastic opportunities at Cutera by selecting “Notify me of jobs” in the upper right-hand corner.
To learn more job related details, see below.Job Description
The Key Account Manager will support the current set of customers in a defined region providing valuable practice development strategies to drive consumable and capital equipment lead generation. Consumable customers will include our core product lines as well as our new AviClear acne treatment business. This will include aspects of strategizing, executing, and implementing account management initiatives to drive growth in the consumable distribution and AviClear product lines.
Salary range: 75K-85K
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed sales, utilization, and lead generation objectives in the designated sales territory
- Very strong communication skills and demonstrated clinical acumen
- This individual must have a positive attitude and be adaptable to a dynamic environment without losing focus on business goals
- Drive consumable revenue, increase customer utilization and identify opportunities to expand the current customer portfolio
- Build and develop a positive relationship between major key customers
- Sell company products in the established territory via sales presentations, event sign-ups, promotional activities, and educational events
- Meet with key customer accounts on a quarterly basis to ensure customer happiness and drive sales
- Dermatology selling experience
- Collaborate with Cutera post-sale logistics to ensure timely response to device installation and training requests within the defined territory
- Actively update SFDC with all required information (meeting dates, meeting times, follow-up information, contacts)
- This individual should be a strong and dependable individual who builds trust with their matrix team and is transparent, ethical, and compliant
- They should also be experienced with selling and presenting detailed scientific subject matter in a clear and understandable fashion
Personality Profile for KAM:
- Achiever: Relentless work ethic and responsive to urgent need and demand. Driven to do better.
- Execution: Discipline and Resilience to work smart and overcome opposition
- Proven success in building rapport with customers; ability to effectively communicate and persuade audiences.
- Competence: Able to maintain a high level, plausible technical knowledge, and awareness that they can relate easily to others.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Service Orientation: Committed to doing the right things to help and respond to others.
- Influencer and Relationship builder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a field-based marketing or sales environment with a proven track record.
- Experience in aesthetics Required and experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Finally, What’s In It for YOU?
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.