Senior Regional Sales Representative - Michigan Food Distributors
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Individual Contributor (IC) Role
- Full-Funnel “Hunter” Sales Role (identifying and executing new Food Service Distributor Partnerships in your territory)
- Full-Time Employment
- This position is located in Michigan (Detroit area), 100% Remote position (work from home) with the Michigan as your territory, including moderate (20-30%) travel to visit customers and prospects as needed
- Base Salary, plus Variable Commission based on performance ($192K OTE)
Who We Are
Cut+Dry is a fast-growing FoodTech startup searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenge of meeting the needs of a rapidly expanding business. Our company is revolutionizing the $300B US food supply industry by connecting food service distributors, their customers, and their suppliers on a single all-in-one order management, shopping, payment, and tracking platform to save valuable time and build more profitable businesses.
The Cut+Dry founders and executive team have a background uniquely suited to attack this complicated problem. Consisting of lifelong Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, the leaders have built and exited multiple startups and possess deep domain expertise in the restaurant and food supply chain business. They have sold previous startups to one of the world’s largest food distributors.
Who We’re Looking For
Cut+Dry has developed an industry-leading product to bring food distributors online, increase their sales, and future-proof their businesses. The company has proven its market fit with high customer satisfaction and a successful track record. We are ready to expand and bring our product to the larger market.
As a Senior Regional Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and selling to food service distributors. You will own your territory, build relationships, and provide consultative value to key contacts and decision-makers (including C-Suite, owners, and managers).
This is a full-funnel sales role, where you will leverage your existing networks to identify ideal-fit distributors, create targeted outreach, lead discovery and demo meetings, negotiate and execute contracts, and handoff onboarding to Account Management and Product. In order to successfully move your pipeline through the sales process, you are expected to use multiple communication channels, such as calls, emails, social outreach, referrals, and in-person visits.
At a high level, you will own, build, and manage your sales pipeline in your territory. Success will be measured by the acquisition of Distributor Partners - and, more specifically, the revenue generated from each partnership.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner who adapts well to an ever-changing environment; someone who can take complex products and ideas and make them seem simple. Although this is a sales role, those who can understand other elements of the business and take on new projects are welcome.
- Acquire new Cut+Dry Distributor Partners (customers)
- Prospect food service distributors that fit Cut+Dry’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and leverage your existing relationships
- Ability to identify and sell specific feature-sets (modules) that fit the needs of the Distributor Partner
- Product expert with the ability and lead demonstrations as part of the sales process
- Log all new sales leads, opportunities, activity, next steps, etc. in Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Use multiple communication channels (call, email, LinkedIn, in-person visits) to reach out to prospective Distributor Partners in an effort to book introductory/discovery meetings
- Showcase return on investment to management as well as individual stakeholders
- Communicate and handoff pertinent information to the Account Management team in a smooth and efficient manner
- Attend weekly sales meetings to communicate feedback, learn new product advancements and features, and develop new sales processes
- +3 years of Food Service or Hospitality experience (ideally working with food service distribution in some capacity)
- Experience achieving revenue targets (likely in a sales or business development role)
- Advocate for bringing technology to a legacy market; SaaS sales is a plus but not required
- Exceptional time management, organizational capabilities, and attention to detail
- Great storyteller and communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- A scrappy self-starter who is comfortable with working independently
- Passion for helping local and regional businesses
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- BA/BS university degree preferred
- If you are motivated by Cut+Dry’s mission and have relevant experience — we encourage you to apply.
Why Work at Cut+Dry?
- Results-driven company culture that encourages a balanced lifestyle
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + stock options package ($192K OTE)
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible remote (work-from-anywhere) environment
- Workspace equipment provided (computer, external monitor, and VoIP headset)
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Food Distributor Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.