Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CVP is seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Developer to join our healthcare development team. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your strong technology expertise with a collaborative team. The professional in this role will make an impact supporting an IT healthcare system and contributing to a high-quality service for our healthcare customer.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Develop and maintain API specifications using Swagger Editor.
- Develop new features using microservices.
- Develop API design approach using Lambda and API Gateway.
- Develop new features using acceptance test-driven development.
- Work in and with small feature delivery teams: cross-functional, cross-component team that completes many end-to-end customer features, one by one.
- Participate in product strategy, product design and product development activities.
- Use lean and agile work management and engineering practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree and 10 years of relevant professional experience. Experience may be obtained with certifications and higher education, such as a master’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong team building and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience in React framework.
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker, Terraform, Jest, and Mocha/Chai.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Customer Value PartnersWhy Work Here?
Award-winning workplace, awesome CEO, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
Here at CVP we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply! Customer Value Partners (CVP) is an award-winning business and next-gen technology consulting company that helps organizations navigate disruption and prepare for a culture of Continuous Change. We solve critical problems for healthcare, national security, and public sector clients through innovative strategies and solutions which leverage technologies and industry expertise in areas including Technology Modernization, Health, Data Science & Engineering, Business Transformation, and Cybersecurity. CVP delivers unparalleled excellence to clients and employees through our strong culture of integrity, engagement, respect, and a passion for our clients’ missions. Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
TechnologyView all jobs at Customer Value Partners