Are you motivated? Ambitious? Competitive?
Do you have a team mentality, but want personal growth?
Are you the person that others go to for help? Organizing group activities? Scheduling group meetings in school?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Client Service Reps are responsible for:
· Small Group Management of their peers and juniors
· Running daily meetings and training sessions
· Cross training in large group management
· Public speaking to small teams at first and large teams over time
· Field training for newer associates and classroom training of entry level associates
· Sales and marketing presentations
· Marketing and sales management of our clients and customers
· Daily customer interactions and customer retention
· Client appointment setting and managing schedules for themselves as well as team mates
If you feel like with the right training or you already are capable of these tasks APPLY TODAY! Most of our Entry level Trainees are overqualified for the initial role, but are underqualified for our Management positions. This is an internal training program and all promotions are conducted from within the company.
● Communication skills
● Leadership skills or prior leadership experience
● Team Management or team player
● Time Management
● Money management
● Marketing, business, sales, customer service or hospitality experience
● Motivated, ambitious
● Reliable, responsible, relatable
● Coachable and open to positive criticism
Our top Client Service Reps have bachelors or associate degrees in business administration, marketing, public relations, communications, economics, history, law, psychology, engineering, medicine, sports management, political science, sociology, advertising, hospitality or management.
Internships and part time positions are available to the right candidate.
Check out our website for more information about the roles we have available!