The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are met. As the Administrative Coordinator for the Customer Service Department you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The Administrative Coordinator is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams/departments, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
About Our Company:
Our 150+ family member manufacturing company in Arlington Heights, IL has been in business for over 70 years. We specialize in over 100+ different automotive parts and are shipped all over the country.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- Manage calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, and timely manner
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate complete resolution. Engage appropriate resources to resolve service issues if necessary
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy
- Other projects/duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or sales
- Associates Degree or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software