Do you love working with the customer within the retail culture? Is your technical savviness needing a place to grow? Have you experienced in the merchandising landscape? Do you have the ability to travel to assigned customer locations using your own vehicle?
Customer Engineering Services, LLC (CES) is a provider of Technical Services installation, preventative maintenance, on-site repairs and help desk services throughout the U.S.. We are a fast growing company and currently have a career opportunity for a Value Added Services Representative (VASR) in the Rochester, NY area.
We are needing tasks such as: scheduled installation activities, merchandising, customer training, basic preventative maintenance, ensuring the equipment is in good working order and other vendor related services within Walmart and Sam's Club Photo Labs.
Customer Engineering Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CES does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Inventory tracking/reporting
- In store merchandising as directed
- Train customer as required following initial installations or to promote ongoing skills and improve customer happiness
- Perform basic equipment and software installation, removal, preventative maintenance/cleaning, and project related activities
- Evaluate and provide status on the condition of in-store and automated retail photo equipment
- Work well with our customer’s employees, their management personnel, and their customers every single day, providing elite levels of customer service.
- Able to travel using personal vehicle up to 80% of the time within a designated territory
- Technical skills and aptitude required
- Able to work with small hand tools
- Effective communication/Interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and work independently
- Time Management/Organizational/analytical skills
- Computer skills including software installation
- Comfortable using mobile devices and web-based applications
- Reliable transportation, proof of insurance coverage required
- Able to bend, kneel, sit, crawl, stand and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Excellent Driving Record, clean background and drug screening
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of computer, cellular and retail merchandising
- Extensive customer service knowledge
- $500.00 Monthly Car Allowance
- 50% Paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO and 6 Paid National Holidays
- Monday-Friday Full Time (40 HR)
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Company Paid Training