Technical Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Team Today!
CES is looking for the right person to join our team; someone who has excellent communication skills, a keen sense of urgency, and loves to connect with individuals and share the CES story of why this is a great place to work!
The Technical Service Representative provides on-site technical skills in installation, emergency repair, preventative maintenance, and onsite training of operation on assigned printer equipment throughout a geographical territory. You’ll be responsible for your own territory, assigned a company vehicle, and can leave directly from your home to start your day
You will have the opportunity to join a team of service representatives who provide best-in-class levels of customer service. As a CES Technician, you’ll be an important part of what works which includes:
- Monitoring critical accounts and actively participating in support activities to accomplish quick and effective problem resolution
- Installing and removing equipment
- Technical and Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Installing equipment modifications as needed
- Working closely with and developing strong business relationships with the customer and client personnel
- Conducting informal operator training as needed to improve machine performance
- Completing all required reporting procedures related to the maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Communicate with scheduling, parts, and phone support teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction relative to service delivery and machine performance
- Using good business judgment in your daily operations to minimize operational expenses
- Meet reporting requirements associated with time reporting, expense reporting, call reporting, parts activity, company car, and other areas as required
Customer Engineering Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CES does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company. The successful candidate will have the following:
Prior experience in diagnosing and repairing equipment failures preferred
Prior experience with computer repair skills with additional hands-on experience with photo imaging, copier, and document printer-type equipment (a plus)
The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
Good written, verbal, and listening skills
Good time-management skills
Ability to work independently and as a team
Ability to perform timely and accurate reporting
Ability to work unplanned extended workdays based on business needs
Ability to work with mobile devices ie: smartphones
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Technical school courses OR 3-5 years experience with servicing equipment (a plus)
Understanding of mechanical operations, computers/software, and hands-on break/fix repair
Basic Computer and Mathematical Skills
Ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and work assignments
Have an excellent driving record and willingness to drive/travel up to 85% of the time within a predetermined territory
Maintain professional appearance based on Company policy
Able to lift up to 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, and have the ability to put body weight on knees.
Benefits and Perks:
Our programs are designed to keep your work/life balance in check.
Paid Time Off which includes vacation, sick time, and paid national holidays
Comprehensive insurance offerings including Health, Dental, and Vision
Company Paid Short Term/Long Term disability
Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of company matching
Company vehicle provided
Company provided Tool Kit, Cell Phone, and Laptop
Company Credit Card
Customer Engineering Services (CES)
Get fresh Technical Services Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.