Customer Support Field Representative (VASR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Team Today!
Looking to kickstart a career in technical services?
Do you value independence in planning out your workday?
Hoping to find a company that values maintaining a work/life balance?
Like the idea of a Monday-Friday daytime job?
CES is looking for the right person to join our team; someone who has excellent communication skills, a keen sense of urgency, and loves to connect with individuals and share the CES story of why this is a great place to work!
What You’ll Do…
You will join a team of highly motivated individuals, who will train you on the tools and techniques we use and help pave the way to learn something new, probably everyday!
The position is an entry-level, field service position that is critical to our business. You will provide support on multiple projects with a focus on merchandising, marketing promotion, equipment exchange, customer training, product and site aesthetics, and project-related services.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of service representatives who provide best-in-class levels of customer service. You’ll be an important part of what works which includes:
Traveling to multiple customer locations on a daily basis
Interacting with customer’s employees, their management personnel, and their customers daily
Scheduling customer visits ensuring that projects and visit goals are completed timely
Assist customer with product promotion and support
Providing customer training as required
Performing basic equipment troubleshooting and software installation, removal, product and site aesthetics/cleaning, and project-related activities
Evaluating equipment condition
Utilizing a phone application ticketing system to record daily activities
Meeting established deadlines and reporting requirements associated with time reporting, expense reporting, credit card payments, and other areas as required
Customer Engineering Services, LLC (CES) is a provider of Technical Services. We provide product installation, preventative maintenance, on-site repairs, customer support, and helpdesk services for clients with inventory throughout the U.S.
Customer Engineering Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CES does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in retail, merchandising, field service, or customer service preferred
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Good written, verbal, and listening skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to perform timely and accurate reporting
- Ability to travel extensively (occasional overnight stays)
- Possess basic computer, mobile device, and web-based applications skills
- Understanding of iPhone and Google Workspace Suite (a plus)
- Some technical aptitude
- The ability to maintain excellent attendance and adherence to assigned work schedules
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- High School Diploma or GED (formal training/technical school courses a plus)
- Prior field maintenance experience (a plus)
- Basic Computer and Mathematical Skills
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and work assignments
- Satisfactory driving record. Motor Vehicle report will be reviewed
Benefits and Perks:
Company-paid vehicle provided
Comprehensive insurance offerings including Health, Dental, and Vision; Employee Assistance Program; 401(k) matching program
Company Provided Cell Phone
Company Credit Card
Paid ST/LT disability
Paid Life Insurance Policy
Paid Time Off
Early Payday Options
Customer Engineering Services (CES) -cesservice
AddressDes Moines, IA
Get fresh Technical Field Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.