We’re seeking a Production Supervisor to join our Client’s Great Team. A well-established and growing linen services company in Georgia, has an immediate opening for a full-time production supervisor.
Salary: 40K – 50K DOE.
Production Supervisor works 10-12 hours a day in a fast paced, high temperature environment.
Applicants must be flexible to work any shift!
This is a great job for anyone with supervisory skills and who is self-driven. The primary purpose of the production supervisor is to ensure effective, safe, and cast efficient staff management for various departments within the plant.
Must be able to:
- Lead staff daily / weekly production goals through efficient production processes.
- Exhibit sound leadership.
- Fill in and assist with any position as needed to ensure that production goals are met, this includes tie-out, production positions, etc.
- Work in constant collaboration with engineering to maintain equipment.
- Work in collaboration with the service department to consistently meeting their needs through complete tie-outs and timely response to urgent service requests.
- Uphold a genuine regard for safety by ensuring that safety committee meetings are held monthly on relevant topics.
- Track and communicate necessary information to employees regarding production targets, and achievements.
- Responsible for product quality; handle administrative duties as needed.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without an accommodation, at least 3 years supervisory experience in a related production environment.
- Solid leadership
- Attention to detail
- Fast pace and measuring
- Exceptional internal collaboration skills
- Solid computer skills
- The candidate must be hands on and goal oriented.
The laundry industry is a just-in-time business, meaning surprises can and do pop up all the time. This is not a job for those who are easily frustrated.
Customer Driven Staffing
Why Work Here?Customer Driven Staffing's mission is to help employers achieve organizational success by creating relationships that work! We strive to provide a personal and professional service experience to our employees, customers, and business partners.
A trusted resource in providing employment solutions and services.