Construction Worker - Drywall installer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for a skilled and reliable Construction Worker. You will work on a variety of construction projects performing general tasks. These tasks include loading and unloading materials, setting up temporary and permanent structures and installing drywall. You must also be prepared to work in different types of weather conditions. We primarily work with local residential, but some travel may be necessary. Our ideal candidate has some construction experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
Construction Worker Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing materials, tools, and equipment at the construction site
- Consult team leaders and manager on construction plans
- Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e., craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
Construction Worker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Some experience in construction preferred
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant must have some construction experience, we would prefer to have someone with prior drywall experience. The pay will be adjusted depending upon experience. $20/ hr - $40/hr
We want to hire someone who is reasonable, respectful with tools and equipment, and willing to learn.
we work anywhere from Woodville to Orillia to Gravenhurst and Huntsville. Ability to drive is preferred but not necessary.
By applying to this position your are acknowledging you are either a Canadian resident or have a valid work visa.
155 Segwun BlvdGravenhurst, ON
ConstructionView all jobs at Custom drywall