Installation Technician (Truck, Crane, Hydraulics, Electrical)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Installation Upfit Technician / Mechanic (Truck, Aerial, Crane, Hydraulics, Electrical, Welding)
Call recruiting to learn more 816-912-7068
- Day Shift Mon - Fri, 5am - 130pm (330pm when working OT)
- Pay based on experience - Entry level to Journeyman
- Excellent benefits, paid-time off, 401K and more.
Custom Truck services all makes of trucks and engine. From oil changes to engine rebuilds and electrical diagnostics to hydraulics. We also specialize in transmission and rear end repairs, with our own in-house rebuild center.
SUMMARY: Custom Truck One Source has openings for Upfit Technician with background in aerial, construction equipment, and heavy & light duty trucks. They will be responsible up-fitting, repairing and customizing vehicles to customer specifications. He/she must be willing to learn and having a strong attendance record.
- Create a safe working environment.
- Building and Customizing aerial, heavy & light duty vehicles with a variety of parts to customer specs.
- Wiring electrical components to an assortment of vehicles.
- Plumbing Hydraulics on an assortment of vehicles.
- Reading and understanding repair orders.
- Properly allocating time spent on repair orders.
- Produce a product that are up to CTOS quality standards.
- Ensure a timely turnaround of vehicles.
- Operate over head and Jib cranes as well as forklifts.
- Communicate between several departments.
High school diploma or GED is required. Combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be considered.
- High Mechanical aptitude and related work experience a plus
- Vocational Technical School or Military Wheeled Mechanic or related training a plus
- Engine, Mechanics, Welding certifications are a plus.
- Basic hand tools to perform job responsibilities.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Custom Truck One Source provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Custom Truck One Source
AddressUnion Grove, WI
AutomotiveView all jobs at Custom Truck One Source