Custom Truck One Source has an opening for a Rental Asset Disposal Service Manager with background in aerial, construction equipment, and heavy & light duty trucks. The RAD Service Manager will be responsible for communicating RAD determinations to branches and ensuring equipment status changes get completed. To perform this role successfully, provide help on training and development needs, and monitor team performance. This role can be a remote work arrangement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening and closing RAD equipment work orders
- Gather estimated completion dates and followed to ensure equipment completion
- Communicate with branches when record360s are needed for RAD equipment
- Maintain and coordinate the entire service function; Manage the service/repair of equipment and implement and execute the functions of price, quality and turn-around.
- Schedule work and coordinate shop functions for employees and emphasize what the expected time and cost goal is to complete the job.
- Communicate with management, suppliers and technicians to assure smooth operation of the shop
- Follow all company Operational Procedures and QC Standards
- Create Freight & Equipment Purchase Order’s in M3 System
- Allocates freight invoices to work orders and submits for payment to accounts payable
- Support in maintaining Disposal Asset Master
- Projects as assigned by manager
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Associates degree or other relevant college degree
- Non-Degreed: 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of heavy and light duty trucks and equipment
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Setting priorities and adapting to changing work priorities
- Must be self-sufficient and driven
- Meeting deadlines and schedules
- Strong attendance record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and audiogram.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to maintain a professional demeanor with clients and team members is essential to this position
- Ability to see things in close proximity whether through natural or corrected vision
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Talk to others to convey information effectively
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- General mechanical aptitude and experience with parts required. Knowledge of hydraulic, heavy equipment, diesel truck and/or farm equipment preferred.
- General aptitude in working with common computer software (MS Office Suite, internet, etc.) to process orders. Knowledge of inventory software (FishBowl, etc.) to process purchase orders and tracking inventory helpful.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing a positive service experience. This includes internal client needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance 7:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands
- Majority of work performed in shop or office setting
- May be exposed to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Custom Truck One SourceUnion Grove, WI
BusinessView All Custom Truck One Source Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.