Custom Truck One Source Decatur, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, remanufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
Custom Truck One Source has an opening for a Sales Coordinator with background in aerial equipment, construction equipment, and heavy & light duty trucks. The position is responsible for working with Sales, Estimation, Production and Accounting to properly process new sales orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with Sales, Estimation and Production to identify new sales orders that need processing.
- Enter information correctly into operating systems to ensure the order processing workflow is followed properly and completely.
- Communicate with Estimation and Sales to obtain all needed order information including specific builds instructions and ETA on major components.
- Verify the customer is set up properly in our operating system.
- Review wholegood inventory reports and work with the Sales team to verify the proper unit is in stock and available for the new sales order.
- Accurately create sales order from the information provided from Sales and Estimation.
- Create and purchase new items if wholegood inventory is not in stock and update production on expected arrival dates.
- Clearly and timely communicate all aspects of new sales orders to the proper production facilities.
- Print proforma payment documents upon request from Sales.
- Communicate with the Production and Estimation throughout the build process to identify and properly charge for customer change orders.
- Work with Sales, Accounting and Estimation to ensure the sales orders are processed properly.
- Present in weekly meetings to review current workload.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the manager.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical / Estimation / Design / Service writing experience with utility vehicles is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft products, M3 experience a plus)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attendance record.
- Must be self-sufficient and driven.
- Able to work as scheduled with punctual attendance (core business hours are 7:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday) plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands
- Majority of work performed in office setting
- May be exposed to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes
- Able to bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
- Ability to see things in close proximity whether through natural or corrected vision
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
Custom Truck One Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Check out https://www.customtruck.com/ and YouTube https://tinyurl.com/3nz738zz
40+ locations, 8500 + fleet trucks, 1000 + technicians, 3000+ customers and growing!
CTOS Equipment: Service, Water, Bucket, Dump Trucks, Digger Derricks, Roll-Offs, Vac Trucks
Cranes, Load Ling Trailers and more.
CTOS supports: Building Supply, Construction, Forestry, Oil & Gas, Rail, Telecom, Utilities
Waste & Refuse and more.
Do you have a passion for Commercial Trucks, Machinery & Equipment?
Hiring: Field Service Technicians, Diesel Mechanics, Hydraulics, Welders / Fabricators, Crane & Aerial Techs, Sales, Parts, Customer Service Rep, Class B CDL and more.
Experienced Techs (Commercial Truck, Construction & Ag Mechanics, Veterans, Vocational Tech Grads and individuals with high Mechanical Aptitude are encouraged to apply.
Custom Truck One Source
BusinessView all jobs at Custom Truck One Source