Custom Truck One Source Elk Point, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, remanufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials for tool crib. Picking up and delivering materials, products, and other items between offices or departments within an establishment or directly to other business concerns.
- Deliver and pick up parts, products, materials, and other supplies for manufacturing facility.
- Obtain signatures and payments or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Record information on materials that are used throughout the facility. Keep precise record or materials used and have inventory available
- Work directly with purchasing team to ensure proper PO’s and materials acquired.
- Accurately maintain materials list and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods and transport to necessary areas.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Deliver items, documents, and packages, between establishment departments and to other establishments.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering and obtaining goods
- Check with home offices after completed deliveries to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
- Perform routine maintenance on delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
- Collect, seal, and stamp outgoing mail, using postage meters and envelope sealers.
- Use telephone to deliver verbal messages.
- Perform general office or clerical work, such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, Sweep, dust and mop
- Locate and pull parts per order
- Complete required paperwork and computer data entry
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Work safely and adhere to Load King’s safety requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- MUST have valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company policies.
- 1-2 years previous warehouse, tool crib or other receiving of goods experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Forklift license (or ability to earn license)
- Proven commitment to safety.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred but not required
•Work is conducted inside and outside during all-weather types.
•Temperatures will be variable according to season and specific work site.
•Tasks may involve moderate to heavy physical labor.
•Walking, climbing, standing, sitting, and lifting are required.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling 25/50/80 pounds regularly
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
- The ability to safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds and balancing on ladders and platforms of heights above 42”
- Be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl throughout an 8-12-hours per day
- The ability to work in extreme weather
- The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly most of the day
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Custom Truck One Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Custom Truck One Source
AddressElk Point, SD
AutomotiveView all jobs at Custom Truck One Source