ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
- Posted: over a month ago
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, remanufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing 500+ invoices weekly for Custom Truck One Source businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with vendors, employees, and accounting team throughout the month to ensure 100% of the invoices for the assigned vendors/suppliers are posted by the last day of each month.
- Maintain Accounts Payable electronic document storage files by scanning and indexing invoices within 5 business days of entry into the AP module.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries relating to payment status and supporting documentation.
- Contact suppliers for missing invoices
- Assist with special projects, administration, and reporting as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong work ethic and excellent attendance record
- Must be able to handle Accounts Payable assignments accurately and timely
- 3 plus years direct experience in Accounts Payable and demonstrates proactive, self-starter characteristics
- High school diploma
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills and can demonstrate the ability to multi-task and interact with other departments
- Flexible in approach and ideas demonstrating ability to support change
- Ability to work in fast-paced, busy environment while staying detail oriented
- Strong follow-up and follow-thru skills
Physical/Competency Based Requirements
- Attitude: This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to maintain a professional demeanor with clients and team members is essential to this position.
- Attendance – The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance, Monday-Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching throughout an 8-hour day.
- Oral Expression and comprehension — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension and expression — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to tell when something is wrong and solve the problem or seek advice.
- Manual dexterity – The ability to type or operate common mechanical tools and equipment up to 12 hours per day, 60 hours per week.
- Lifting – The ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
Custom Truck One Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Custom Truck One Source
AddressKansas City, MO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Custom Truck One Source
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?