Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Custom Software Systems Inc. (CSS) isseeking a SeniorDataQuality Assurance Analyst to work on multiple projects supporting the creation and completion of test plans, test cases, and test scripts. The analyst will work closely with technical leads, developers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to confirm solution requirements are properly verified,data is clean and correct. The analyst will be responsible for establishing standards and practices to build a culture of quality within the teamwith focus on data quality. The analyst will be expected to create detailed test plans to verify requirements for a combination of existing and new applications. The analyst will be responsible for the execution of testing with a goal to transition from manual to automated testing. Some level of coordination will be required to track activities as well as providing verbal and written updates to management and other stakeholders. Other tasks may include participating in the creation of training materials, manual testing, and project coordination activities;developing and delivering reports in Team Foundation Server (TFS) using the Agile method by creating epics, back logs of tasks, user stories, and tasks for each story; creating sprints based on the priority of backlogs, serving as a liaison between the business team and IT in case of any impediments discussed during daily stand-ups, and solving any issues as a team to deliver project on time with quality; validating ETL process of data put into DataMart, as well as performing in-depth back-end validation of source data loaded into target databases after transformation of the data coming in from various vendors; supporting end-to-end wholesale quantitative analysis and modeling; creating lists of quantifiable tasks prior to development; reviewing them with the team to ensure that requirements are clear and understood by everyone; ensuring FISMA compliance and validation for each change request.
- US Citizenship
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 3 years' experience using Informatica
- Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong SQL experience (Oracle and SQL Server)
- Experience with writing test scripts and test plans for web applications
- Ability to perform test script execution and quality assurance testing as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server including Visual Studio
- Experience with Selenium automated testing software
- Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Visio and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with gathering and documenting user requirements
Custom Software Systems Inc.
Get fresh Software Quality Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.