Custom Software Systems Inc. (CSS) is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET developer, who can perform all aspects of web development tasks, including both front-end and back-end development. Specific responsibilities include designing, developing, maintaining, and releasing web applications in accordance to our client’s IT's System Development Methodology and best coding practices.
- U.S. Citizenship
- 3-5 years experience in AngularJS, Angular V4 or higher
- Software engineering experience in .NET technologies and web development of at least 10 years
- Proven knowledge and experience in software design and architecture
- Experience with TFS, MVC5, SQL Server 2012, XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Web Service: SOAP, REST, WCF
- Extensive experience in an agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the conditions for their occurrence
- Possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience building web applications, web services, service bus, and/or dashboard
- Experience with Kendo UI Framework
- Masters Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) and HUBZone certified small business. Built on a foundation of trusted client partnerships, CSS has fostered a stakeholder-centric yet disciplined approach to IT solutions development. This ensures our ability to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
CSS is a very employee oriented company knowing that well trained, professional associates are what make our company great. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance that includes vision; dental insurance; company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance; a Simple IRA plan (similar to 401k); parking and commuter reimbursement. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee, the client and CSS - a win-win-win strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CSS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CSS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CSS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.