At Custom Sheet Metal and Heating, we strive for excellence in everything we do and are looking for experienced commercial and residential HVAC Installers with this same outlook. We provide state of the art service vans, ongoing training, continuing education and much more. If you're looking for a stable company that offers great benefits and an opportunity for growth and advancement we'd like to hear from you!
Why choose Custom Sheet Metal
- Highly competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical (60% covered by the employer for the entire family),
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Company phone, tablet, uniform
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- 3+ years HVAC installation experience
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and background check
- Fluent understating of HVAC terminology.
- Working knowledge of commercial HVAC systems, RTU's, metal duct work, components, functions, etc.
- Proficient in all commercial HVAC ductwork installation.
- Ability to read and incorporate plans to meet job specifications.
- Ability to identify and safely use basic hand & power tools of the trade.
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Willingness to invest in tools used in the HVAC trade.
- Comfortable working at heights with ladders and aerial equipment.
- Ability to retain and use knowledge & skills in the field.
- Commitment to developing & using customer service skills.
Custom Sheet Metal & Heating