Call Center Operator
Custom Security Systems Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time, overnight & weekend Call Center Operator to join our team! The primary role for operators is to process alarm signals for our subscribers, but you will also be responsible for helping customers by resolving technical issues, and communicating with them regarding their alarm systems. Candidates must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and be able to maintain a professional composure in this fast-paced environment.
- Process all alarms and signals in a timely manner while using the correct protocol
- Communicate with dispatching agencies for first responders in emergency situations
- Take care of customer inquiries and determine the correct course of action
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Answer multiple phone lines and route calls to appropriate departments
- Help customers over the phone with testing and resolving issues with their alarm systems
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Data entry
- Continuing education and training on procedures and products
- Previous experience in customer service and/or call center
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Custom Security Systems
Since 1977, Custom Security Systems has been providing families and businesses state-of-the-art intrusion and fire detection systems backed by a team of highly trained experts based right here in Baton Rouge.
690 Oak Villa Blvd.Baton Rouge, LA