Corporate Security Guard
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking professional Security Officer with commercial building experience to staff one of our White Plains locations.
A valid NYS Security Guard license is required.
Candidates should be very presentable, well spoken and willing to be part of a team. Fire panel experience is a plus.
- Sunday 8AM-4PM, Saturday 12A-4PM (Double), Tues 12A-8A
- Wed, Thur, Fri 4P-12A + Tue 12-8AM
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state/city licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Must be Tech-Savvy with knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Clean cut, corporate appearance required.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly to communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and direct others.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current New York State Security Guard License
- Current New York State Training Certifications (16 HR OJT and/or 8 HR Annual)
- Computer knowledge to include proficiency in Windows, MS Word, typing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Pay Rate Starting: $15.50 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
Custom Protective Services
AddressWhite Plains, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?