Manufacturing Operations Manager - *Weekly Pay*
Custom Processing Services East Greenville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a career that is rewarding both personally and professionally?
As an Operations Leader, you will use your humility and hunger to learn, as you enter our Reading Plants, the definition of “teamwork” holds true here! And with your can-do, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
***Shift: 7pm-7:30am (4 days on, 4 days off – continuous rotation)***
The Manufacturing Operations Leader directs, oversees, optimizes, and provides strategic direction and leadership across all CPS manufacturing plants, in Reading, PA. The Operations Leader is responsible for:
- Continuous Improvement – we couldn’t do it without your owner’s mindset, and all of the acronyms that come with continuous improvement, 5S, RCA and LEAN.
- Direction and Servant Leadership – lead and demonstrate your people skills as you provide direction and support to your team of operators.
- Safety First – our values are important to us. Having a “safety first” attitude is an ingredient for success.
- Set the Pace - Directing all activities for your assigned production lines on a shift in accordance with goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower and established procedures
- Impact Results - Using problem solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate operational issues
- Cultural Improvements - supports programs that are sustainable and employee engagement driven.
- Additional Responsibilities - interviewing, selection and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employees performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards.
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Preferred
· 5 years of progressive experience in Operations management and cross-functional experience
· Three (3) years as a Plant/Operations Manager in an ERP-system driven environment
Technical Skills & Competencies
· Ability to drive a manufacturing organization to high levels of performance and stability, as evidenced by a track record of consistent delivery and development of systems and processes to support customers and business needs
· Must be familiar with manufacturing operations and techniques
· Excellent leadership skills, as evidenced by a track record of hiring, retaining, developing and motivating top-tier Operations talent
· Demonstrated ability to build strong teams and track record of personal engagement and relationship with colleagues, direct reports, employees, customers, and suppliers
· Implementation of strategy
· Driver of innovation and change
· Understanding ERP systems
· Excellent problem-solving, written and verbal communication, and presentation/facilitation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
At Custom Processing Services we care about our employees and their quality of life. It is important to have a work schedule that works well with your lifestyle, excellent healthcare to maintain a healthy lifestyle, significant time off to refresh your body and mind, and a solid pay/bonus and opportunity program to meet your financial and career expectations.
It is time to join the Custom Processing Services Family!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent care FSA
- Great vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with match
- Bonus Programs
- Continuing education
- Career Opportunity/Advancement programs
- Additional company perks like summer picnics, our Christmas gathering, a turkey for Thanksgiving, paid time off for your birthday, and more!
CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.
Custom Processing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement.
Custom Processing Services provides contract manufacturing/toll processing services to a wide variety of industries. Specialized processes center on particle size reduction using a number of methods including jaw crushing, pulverizing, micronizing and media milling. Additional services such as flash drying, surface treatments, blending, dispersing and packaging are also available. The Processing Pros provide new product development assistance from R&D concepts through their commercialization. In addition to CPS's technical grade facilities, a state-of-the art, dedicated building is available for cGMP processing. Our company is growing and exciting opportunities are available!
461 State StreetEast Greenville, PA