Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Custom Processing Services provides contract manufacturing/toll processing services to a wide variety of industries. Specialized processes center on particle size reduction using a number of methods including jaw crushing, pulverizing, micronizing and media milling. Additional services such as flash drying, surface treatments, blending, dispersing and packaging are also available. The Processing Pros provide new product development assistance from R&D concepts through their commercialization. In addition to CPS's technical grade facilities, a state-of-the art, dedicated building is available for cGMP processing.
- Carry out all established facilities Preventative Maintenance (PM) orders.
- Typical tasks would include HVAC filter changes and condenser cleanings, warehouse rafter cleanings, exterior light and gutter cleanings, routine shipping dock maintenance, power washing of buildings, etc.
- Carry out all facilities related demand work orders.
- Typical tasks would include HVAC troubleshooting and repair, maintaining professional appearance of all offices, common areas, buildings and grounds, minor plumbing issues such as leaking sinks or toilets, minor electrical work such as replacing light fixtures, repair or replacement of office furniture, fixtures and doors, etc.
- Request and order all needed parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Be a part of the snow removal team, assisting with shoveling and salting of walkways, on an on-call basis during storm events.
- Schedule and supervise 3rd party contractors for major jobs, such as sprinkler and fire extinguisher inspections, pest control program, and some HVAC, electrical, and plumbing work.
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, vendors, and team members.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Travel between company locations, within 35 miles, 25% of time or less.
- Track and update all work orders in company’s computerized maintenance management system.
- 3-5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in handling HVAC preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs. Experience repairing condenser units preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations.
- Experienced in working with 110-220 V single and three-phase electrical systems.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and working at heights.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities maintenance.
- Experience working with maintenance management software preferred.
- Must be well-organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
Why Choose CPS?
At Custom Processing Services, we offer a variety of career opportunities which allows for learning new skills, contributing to innovative solutions, and growing throughout the organization.
We are proud of our core values that help us strive for excellence on our team and for our customers; accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, safety, and teamwork.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay on a weekly pay schedule
- High performance bonus incentives for most opportunities
- Unique work schedules that allow for work/life balance
- Career advancement program
- Exceptional Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available after 30 days of employment (with employer contribution)
- Employer-paid Health Reimbursement Account covering at least half of your Medical Insurance deductible depending on the deductible option you choose
- Access to a pre-tax, Flexible Spending Account for Healthcare and Dependent Care available after 30 days of employment
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance available after 30 days of employment
- 10+ Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match available after 6 months of employment
- Employee Assistance Program offering free services such as confidential counseling, legal, and financial services, will preparation, and wellness programs
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement opportunities (20% off tuition at a local university!)
- Thanksgiving Turkey for you and your family to enjoy
- Fun events such as our Summer Picnic, Christmas Party, Manufacturing Day celebration, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employment:
CPS will not unlawfully discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin or ancestry, religion, age disability, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any prohibited basis. This commitment applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, discharge, and any term or condition of employment. All employment decisions will be made and all personnel policies construed in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. All unlawful discrimination is prohibited.
Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment for Custom Processing Services.
Custom Processing Services and its affiliates do not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. Unsolicited resumes will be reviewed as a referral, free of any charges or fees.
Custom Processing Services
Real EstateView all jobs at Custom Processing Services