Sales Development Representative SDR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Custom Home Improvement is currently seeking a full or part time Appointment Setter / Marketing professional to join our team of senior appointment setters. We have been in business for over 20 years and have an extensive customer base and plenty of work to be done.
As an appointment setter with Custom Home Improvement your job is to reach out to a variety of new and previous customers throughout the Hampton Roads area and set appointments for our primary home improvement services.
The ideal candidate is one with Marketing, Telemarketing, Home Improvement, Contracting, Customer Service, Appointment Setting, Collections or even Sales experience. You must be self motivated, organized and driven to make what you are worth. Some experience with home improvement products is helpful but not necessary. You must have a clean easy to understand speaking voice and be able to read and write legibly.
Although experience in some form of Sales / Marketing or Appointment Setting is preferred, you will not be selling anything, As an appointment setter / marketer your job is to set appointments.
- Call and schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience of at least one year call center (outbound, inbound)
- Confident, Personable, Negotiation Skills, Appointment Setting, Sales, Finance, Collections Experience (preferred)
- Good at building rapport with prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Hourly + Commission + Bonusses
- Weekly and Daily Spiffs
- Progressive Pay Structure
We have an excellent Bonus structure which can easily boost your hourly income to $17 - $32 / hour. Our new reps earn on average $15 - $18 / hour regardless of your starting hourly rate plus weekly and daily spiffs.
If you think you have what it takes to join our expanding team please forward your resume and give us a call today. We have limited positions available!!!!
We have a talented team in our marketing, sales, install, and office personnel departments that works together to achieve our goal....complete customer satisfaction! Come check out our team and begin an exciting and rewarding career!
Custom Home Improvements
2000 General Booth Blvd.Virginia Beach, VA
Get fresh Inside Sales Appointment Setter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.