We are seeking a CAD Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will learn all aspects of processing custom metal jobs through our office.
We are a well-established and fast paced job shop looking for an exceptional self-driven employee. Custom Form is family owned and has been in business since 1971. We are an overtime shop potentially working M-F 6am to 4:30pm and Saturdays 6-8 hours as needed.
Opportunity for earning bonuses and paid vacation.
- Using customer's CAD and blueprints to make shop layouts
- Make job travelers and shippers for moving jobs through shop and out to customer
- Job tracking
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Notify customers of items ready for pickup
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products (call courier, schedule UPS,...)
- Assist shop foreman by supplying critical deadline lists
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 2D CAD - AutoCAD
- Any metal fabrication and shop experience a plus
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Custom FormWe process and transform metal into products in an environment where you matter.
Hazel Park, MI