Client Services Specialist
We are a financial technology company that enables businesses to increase their sales by offering point-of-sale financing to their customers. We work in multiple markets with a primary focus on home improvement. Our world-class online platform connects lenders with businesses and consumers.
We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented professional with exceptional customer service talent.
The Client Services Specialist is a dedicated resource for our clients, lenders and affiliated partners. This position is outward facing and is the secondary point of contact for overall delivery of our services, resolution of clients’ issues and responding to inquiries.
The Specialist will build and maintain relationships, handle client escalations, apply corrective actions, provide administrative support, and serve as the coordinator between the sales team and our clients.
The position is fast paced, and deadline driven. The ideal candidate would be a critical-thinker with a keen sense of accountability, exceptional follow-up skills and able to interface with multiple internal departments.
This is strictly a full-time position. The work will be performed in our office, located in Boca Raton.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
§ Answering client calls and addressing their queries and concerns.
§ Resolving technical and service-related issues and assisting clients in hands-on application of solutions.
§ Administrative support – assessing client files for completeness and contacting clients for missing documentation.
§ Using analytical skills to perform various related tasks in accordance with our established processes and systems.
§ Sales Support and Customer Service
§ Actively working with lenders and affiliated partners to obtain information and tracking deliverables
§ Documenting issues and tracking solutions
§ Nurturing new and maintaining existing relationships.
§ Providing a memorable client experience at every interaction.
- 3+ years of client-facing service or administrative experience within a corporate organization is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite-Outlook, Word, Excel (we will administer a test)
- Minimum of Intermediate computer skills and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information
- Must be bilingual (Spanish and English). A good command of both languages is desired.
- Hourly salary within applicable range for well-qualified candidates
- Other compensation includes equity, performance bonuses and paid time off
Job Type – Full-time
Pay – Hourly, commensurate with experience
Work Location - Boca Raton, FL (Local candidates preferred)
Company Website - www.customfin.com
Custom Financing Solutions LLC
Boca Raton, FL