Responsibilities include providing first/second, and some third-level support for all incoming support requests at a variety of Clients including desk-side, network and server configuration and support. In addition, this individual will perform project-related tasks for networking, wireless, desktop and server projects.
- Perform basic to mid-level configurations of Active Directory environment (group policies, scripting, permissions)
- Perform basic configurations on network infrastructure (switches, firewalls, content filter, virtualized environment)
- Serve as escalation point for resolution of issues
- Create and maintain workstation images
- Handles all incoming calls to the help desk via phone, email & walk-in at the Clients' sites
- Provide support for hardware/software issues
- Provide resolution and assistance to Windows XP, 7 and Windows 10 related problems
- Provide resolution and assistance to standard supported applications: MS Office, Browser programs, Antivirus and other supported proprietary applications and systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Associate Systems Engineer or Systems Engineering position
- Work independently as a technical resource person in troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem resolution of personal computer operations, peripheral devices and connectivity to local & wide area networks.
- Perform optimization of personal computer operating system; apply OS patches, troubleshoot communication devices.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and preferable 2016
- In depth knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Exchange/Outlook 2010/2013/2016
- Familiar with troubleshooting TCP/IP Protocol
- Familiar with troubleshooting DNS, WINS and DHCP.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all computer images in accordance to network standard
- Maintain hardware equipment inventory and make recommendations to management for hardware purchasing
- Knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office
- A+, Net+, CCNA and MCITP/MCSA/MCSE preferred