Inside Sales Support (2446)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Support and Pricing Coordinator who will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This is a great way to gain exposure of the IT world and learn our framework for commercial IT solutions. Our goal is providing an optimal customer experience and enhancing our customers’ lives through technology products and solutions.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales support of accounts as assigned
- Communicating with the client as the organization’s point of contact
- Account management, quoting, customer service, troubleshooting obstacles for alternatives and sales support
- Responsible for collaborating with internal Sales and Sales Support teams as well as external vendors to produce accurate, precise, and timely price quotes for clients and prospects
- Generate complex product quotes, working directly with customers, manufacturers, and distributors to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- This requires calculating margins and fixed sell prices, unit of measure validations, and confirming positive gross profits (“GP”) for all product prices being loaded
- Conduct market research data to determine pricing strategies to keep competitive standards
- Determine optimal prices that will contribute the overall positive impact of the business
- Develop technology plans to ensure product Lifecycle Advantage is properly managed
- Conduct occasional onsite visits to foster existing relationship and become a trusted advisor
- Review customers’ past sales for new opportunities to upgrade equipment or renew licensing
- Create roadmaps for future sales with the AEs
- Drive new business and increase product adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Resolve customer concerns, set realistic expectations, and escalate issues as necessary
- Function as interface between account manager and distribution channel
- RFP/bid response coordination
- Manage proposal compilation and collection of proposal components
- Generate renewal quotes for submission to customer
- Provide active follow-up until purchase order is received
- Update and manage NetSuite records
- Creation of product quotes and proposals
- Manage product discounts and promotions
- Analytical thought process & creative thinking skills
- Mathematical/ Statistical Analysis
- Microsoft Excel driven
- Strong phone presence and listening skills
- Organizational skills and effective time management
- Customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
Custom Computer SpecialistsWhy Work Here?
We are a growing IT company; a great place to start and grow your career!
Custom Computer Specialists is an award winning technology consulting firm headquartered on Long Island. For over forty years we have successfully provided network integration, support services, products solutions, and applications services to our valued clients throughout the Northeast. Right People, Right Results, Right Career! Recognized throughout the industry as “a great place to start, a great place to grow”, you’ll enjoy a fulfilling career that challenges your abilities while you achieve professional and personal success.
BusinessView all jobs at Custom Computer Specialists