Account Executive (2448)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Account Executive is responsible for selling technology solutions and products to our customers. This is an opportunity to be a part of Custom’s growing sales team of professionals, a team of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about selling technology that helps our clients achieve their business goals. This position would be a great opportunity for someone looking to be mentored by a team of highy skilled sales executives and account managers. This could also be a good role for someone who has extensive experience in IT sales and is looking for the next challange!
- Opening new accounts and developing new and repeat business opportunities with these accounts.
- Assisting in the building of Custom’s brand recognition with prospects, clients and first-tier manufacturers.
- Understanding and communicating Customs product portfolio consisting of: consulting and implementation services, first-tier manufacturer technologies, managed services and staffing (i.e., staff augmentation).
- Obtaining and maintaining industry sales certifications for all of Custom’s first-tier manufacturers.
- Customer oriented with the ability to not only start business relationships, but to have the drive, attitude, and ability to maintain and grow these relationships.
- An effective communicator, able to assist the Custom’s engineering staff in presenting technical solutions as well as listening to and interpreting customer requirements.
- A leader who is able to persuade and influence opinions as well as confidently overcome challenges while recommending the best solutions for their clients.
- A team member who can receive and manage constructive feedback, taking proactive responsibility to develop and learn from their experiences.
- A driven individual who is achievement orientated and motivated by challenges, able to consistently deliver while also aiming to exceed Custom and client targets.
- A successful team player who is able to take a lead role, drive, and motivate a team towards a goal
- 2 to 3 years of business-to-business sales experience, ideally selling a technology centric, solution-oriented offer preferred
Custom Computer Specialists
BusinessView all jobs at Custom Computer Specialists