Job TitleOperations Specialist
Job Description SummaryThe Operations/Account Coordinator manages account systems and assists with day-to-day administrative requests to ensure operational excellence amongst service lines.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:Administers, develops, and up-keeps users in corporate and client systems (360 Facilities, SharePoint, Centerstone, SafetySkills, Yardi, VES, Office365, etc.)
- Establishes and maintains processes and procedures to support the consistent administration of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the system, including setting up users, properties, assets and performing basic system configurations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the client's Workplace intranet portal using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), based upon provided content from client. Will also bring forward recommendations for improvements and additions to the website.
- Responsible for conducting training on programs and technologies within area of responsibility.
- Compiles and analyzes information necessary to ensure all documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Develop communication strategies to distribute information to regional or global audiences in an efficient and effective manner.
- Owner of all account playbooks maintenance and storage. Works with Service Line Leads as needed to update playbook materials. Conducts annual review of playbooks with Service Line Leads to ensure materials remain up-to-date.
- Supports all service lines by updating help guides, training materials, and supports with process documentation
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Customer Focus
4. Sense of Urgency
6. Detail Oriented
7. Financial Knowledge
8. Time Management Skills
9. Team Orientation
High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
Associates or Bachelors degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field preferred
A minimum of 1 year of work experience in an administrative, accounting or tenant services capacity
Experience with data entry, expansive reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling and communications
Previous customer service experience
Prior experience working in the facilities/property management, commercial real estate or professional services industries preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
Working knowledge of lease terms, the reconciliation process for Common Area Maintenance, insurance, and real estate taxes
Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language
Working knowledge of computer software programs and base building systems
Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but not limited to overnight travel, on call after hours and weekends
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.