• Work closely with the Move, Add, Change (MAC) Coordinator to manage the site employee weekly small/large/project moves and monthly site to site moves.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with key business partners, vendor partners and Site Operations Manager.
• Develop site occupancy plan for supply and demand: analysis of forecasted headcount and seat supply projections, supporting graphs, stacking plans, move scenarios, challenges and pros/cons for each recommendation.
• Implement move plan in accordance with the approved occupancy plan
• Alter/recommend changes to the plan as business drivers, mergers, acquisitions or dispositions arise.
• Facilitate neighborhood planning, move meetings or town halls in support of occupancy plans
• Support change management as it pertains changing work space and work style
• Support communication plan as it pertains to occupancy plan
• Drive to improve Client awareness by providing trending analysis: new hire, terminations, moves, vacancy, actual vs forecast.
• Strive to maintain best in class space and occupancy data
• Implement processes in accordance with Client Playbook for Space & Occupancy Planning.
• BA/BS degree in a related discipline or field of study (i.e. Architecture, Interior Design, Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management Planning/Coordination, Facilities, Project or Construction Management, etc.) or 10+ years of related experience.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and fundamental in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of Excel Pivots or Index Match, Power BI, iOffice or Tableau is a plus
• Experience managing and executing move coordination/day to day service requests
• Experience in communicating with all levels of management
• Strong organizational with attention to details Strong communication skills
• Proactively searches for process improvement
• Takes ownerships
•Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
•Ability to track all work and key metrics
•Ability to process work quickly, accurately and with changing priorities
•Ability to develop user documentation as it relates to functions
•Ability to effectively interpret and apply policy and procedure
•Strong verbal presentation skills, ability to communicate planning strategy and concepts to Leadership through to move plans to employees
•Basic understanding of Corporate Real Estate and Financial concepts
•Strong team player who is adaptable and capable of driving change
•Effective oral and written communicating skills
•Advanced relationship building skills
Systems & Tools
•Advanced skills in Excel
•Advanced skills in Business Intelligence tools (i.e..: Tableau and Power BI)
•Advanced skills in Adobe and Microsoft applications
•Advanced skills CAFM\IWMS (iOffice preferred)
•Fundamental awareness in: updating AutoCAD, applying poly-lining methodologies and standards (i.e. BOMA Standard Method), managing and reporting accurate and up-to-date space and occupancy related data
• Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
• May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
• Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
• Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
• Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
• Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays