Job TitleAdministrative Assistant
Job Description SummaryProvides administrative and office management support to Branch and/or other functional departments
Job DescriptionEssential Functions and Responsibilities
- Prepare draft correspondence or other materials on the computer and various software & office applications
- Generate, coordinate, maintain confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the manager (s) activities under regular direction
- Coordinate production & distribution of reports, proposals, and other materials
- Assist in planning and coordination of basic travel arrangements
- Schedule and organize basic calendar activities such as meetings, agendas, luncheon arrangements, travel plans and department activities under regular direction
- Assist in preparing business expense reports and track status under regular direction
- Maintain filing system and/or files
- Collect, open, sort, distribute and forward incoming and outgoing mail
- May compile and complete commission or fee booking documentation
- Perform additional assigned clerical and administrative projects as requested by manager (s)
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Customer Focus
- Organization Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Teamwork Orientation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years administrative support experience
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel)
- Basic event, travel and calendar scheduling skills
- Ability to obtain information from various parts of the organization
- Ability to perform basic office support work
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 95% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.AAP/EEO Statement
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.