Senior Interior Designer
Cushing Terrell Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cushing Terrell in a Nutshell:
Join our Atlanta, Georgia office as a Senior Interior Designer, enjoy flexibility in your days and anything but monotony in your routine. Become an important talent joining Cushing Terrell’s collective expertise in innovative planning, programming, and design and find yourself working on world-class environments across the country.
Ready to create with us?
Interior design at Cushing Terrell:
Cushing Terrell is seeking an experienced and collaborative Interior Designer with 8-12 years of experience, with an emphasis on healthcare design. You will join a diverse team in a warm, welcoming, creativity-driven environment that values sustainability and environmentally responsible practices in our design thinking.
As a designer at Cushing Terrell, you will have a unique opportunity to work on healthcare projects throughout the United States, and may also work in a range of other markets, including retail, commercial, living and education. You will carry out creative visions to detailed designs using basic knowledge of programming, space planning and construction documentation to create healing spaces. You will be called upon to support design work in partnership with talented designers, architects, engineers, and business professionals across our 14 offices. Our creative process engages our high profile clients and our project teams in achieving highly integrated and successful design solutions.
What we expect you can bring to the table:
- Comfortable collaborating in all aspects of design, manage project development and project teams from project inception to completion
- Can apply “best practice” design solutions to a variety of healthcare project types
- Provide an out-of-this-world experience for our clients that cannot be replicated anywhere else
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from an accredited college
- Deep knowledge of contract documents, specifications, knowledge of design, design documentation, national and local building codes, and accessibility requirements
- A strong understanding of required ratios and proportions for human focused design
- Relevant construction observation and construction administration experience
- Excellent design skills and strong technical proficiency including experience in working in the following platforms: Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
Why Cushing Terrell?
Because we know that where you work matters. While the world has put a pause on what office culture is, and as our culture evolves into remote collaboration, our teams are still filled with people who take care of each other, our clients, and are committed to the Cushing Terrell culture: we work hard, we have fun, we love new ideas and new ways of doing things, and we encourage our team members to set big goals.
Professional and personal growth are equally important to us; we offer educational and advancement opportunities and are committed to the continuing education and mentorship of all our team members.
This position also offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plan with an HSA
- FSA dependent care options
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you are having difficulty applying through an external website, please visit www.cushingterrell.com/joinus/.
ConstructionView all jobs at Cushing Terrell