- Expired: October 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree or higher education in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years job related experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in State of Montana.
- Self-motivated and passionate about providing superior client service and high-quality mechanical designs.
- Software: Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Strong technical mechanical knowledge base, with excellent work ethic.
- Highly proficient in the design of multiple HVAC system types such as VAV systems, DOAS systems, VRF systems and Packaged RTU systems.
- Can drive the development of HVAC design from initial concept through construction administration processes.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, assign, mentor and direct a mechanical team of engineers and drafters to produce high quality construction documents.
- Ability to develop and/or direct project specification completion.
- Ability to produce project proposals and engineering fee estimates.
- Expertise in delivering construction administration duties, including submittal review, field inspections, RFIs, and change requests, when needed.
- Highly proficient in application of Plumbing and Mechanical Building Codes.
- Strong understanding of digital temperature control systems, development of control strategies, drawings, and sequences of operation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive Marketer with proven ability to develop new business opportunities and cultivate strong client relationships
- Licensed in Multiple States.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit BIM software.
- LEED Certification.
We take care of our own:
Our client-first character starts from within. This position offers a benefits package including production bonuses, ample medical/dental/vision/life insurance, a matching 401(k) retirement plan, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, flexible work environments, and mentoring opportunities. Our benefits are hard to beat! We believe in making an environment that cares and fosters our employees both at work and at home, in a time when those things sometimes blend together.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you are having difficulty applying through an external website, please visit www.cushingterrell.com/joinus/.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cushing Terrell