The Opportunity | Customer Service Representative
Under minimal supervision, the Customer Service Representative (Repairs) works with various departments to meet moderately complex maintenance services sales goals. Maintains direct contact with customers before, during and after the repair completion. Supports the Program Management Office by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Provides assistance to all areas of the company with regards to repairs and to customers as needed on moderately complex questions for assigned customer accounts
- Responds to customer needs in a quick and effective manner, performing account management functions. Customer satisfaction scorecard rating is the measure of success for this role
- Coordinates activities with other departments including import/export shipments.
- Understands requirements of various regulations and works to develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Provides detailed status and plan to completion for repairs to customers upon request.
- Sales order entry for repairs
- Proposal generation for repairs, including but not limited to, the generation of credit memos when applicable
- Present account status and improvement plans to management
- Act as an expeditor and liason to the customer
- 1-3 years of technical customer service experience (environment dealing with people) and working in a structured role with administrative duties
- Self starter who takes initiatives in driving issues to resolution with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Familiary with FAA requirements and AS9100
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and cope with working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office experience and ability to type 35 wpm
- MRP/ERP experience required (SAP preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.