The Opportunity | Customer Service Representative
Under general supervision, the Customer Service Representative works with various departments to meet moderately complex maintenance services sales goals. Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale. Supports the Program Management Office by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Primary focus will be on the management of customer deliverables, and timely, accurate provision of status from receipt to shipment and receipt of customers' orders
- Extraction and analysis of data contained in MRP and CRM systems to produce monthly/quarterly metrics to support internal and external business reviews
- Accurate and timely processing of new sales orders
- Tracking and expediting internal Contract Reviews (CRs) and Order Acknowledgement/Acceptance (OA)
- Rescheduling or renegotiating contractual delivery dates with customer and escalate issues to PM if required
- Liaison with designated PM representative to provide additional status as required to the customer on Engineering Change Orders (ECOs)
- Responding to issues brought up by the customer and use of sound judgment to provide resolution to the customer or escalate issues to PM where appropriate
- First line of support in interfacing with the customer for day-to-day issues, acts as primary liaison between the customer and other internal departments
- Effectively communicate details of customer orders to various internal teams to ensure all requirements are met
- Attend internal meetings to mitigate possible risks to on-time delivery performance
- Ensure that appropriate CW Sales Managers are kept informed of order status and scope changes originating at the factory
- Participate in customer conference calls and meetings, standing in for PM as required
- Work closely with the PM to ensure customer satisfaction and drive activities that support the customer
- Liaison between Transactional Shared Services and customer to resolve outstanding receivable issues.
- 4-6 years of technical customer service experience (environment dealing with people) and working in a structured role with administrative duties
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate's degree preferred
- MRP/ERP experience required (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically MS Word and MS Excel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Self-starter who takes initiatives in driving issues to resolution with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective team player and decision maker
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...that’s just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.