The Opportunity | Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales Support)
A detail oriented individual who is responsible for coordination and generation of proposals for the supply of electrical & mechanical components, and testing services to the nuclear industry.
- Receives incoming customer requests for quote, enters data into an ERP system (SyteLine), selects appropriate cost models, solicits vendor pricing, generates and issues proposals to customers.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government and contract specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data to support proposal development.
- Interfaces with operations team to ensure technical and schedule accuracy of the proposals.
- Becomes an integral part of a team that strives for continuous improvement by encouraging, initiating and/or executing improvement ideas.
- Associate's Degree (preferably in a technical field)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS Office, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Experience utilizing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such as SyteLine desirable
- Ability to perform effective internet searches
- Effective time management practices
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.