Overview: We are looking to fill a cashier position on a Part Time/Full Time Basis in our San Jose location. • Cashier/Host • Food Runner/Expeditor 20-40 hours weekly. Flexible schedules available. 2 days off. 4-6 hours shifts available. Great earnings potential with tips!
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following:
• The ability to develop positive work relationships with restaurant staff and work as part of a team
• At least 6 months of verified restaurant industry experience
• The ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to customers & employees
• The ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and remain positive and enthusiastic throughout your shift
• A cheerful and helpful attitude & provide exceptional customer service
• The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the menu
• The ability to follow recipes and sanitation requirements
• Have a ServSafe Food Safety Card
• Willingness to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and front of house
• This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. This job description reflects the job content at the time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an \at will\ employment relationship.
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which may include overtime, weekends and holidays. The employee will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by a manager or Head of Department/Division. The employee will actively follow CUN policies including Equal Opportunities policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.
Company Introduction: Curry Up Now started in 2009 with a single food truck roaming the streets of Burlingame. With great success and an amazing team behind us, we’ve since expanded to three food trucks, six brick & mortar restaurants and two craft cocktail bars and have started franchising across the US.
Even though we have great plans to continually expand in the future, we’re still a small company and will always be a small company at heart. This means our employees aren't a faceless number to us. We cherish each and every employee as they really are the only reason we keep doing what we're doing.