Are you looking for a Real opportunity in a fast-paced Sales/Marketing career, in the Medical field?
As the United States population undergoes an upward shift in the median age, we are seeing astronomical growth in the need for our products, supplies and services. Our immediate focus is on expanding our operations and adding to our family of dedicated, energetic and passionate team members!
To be successful, our candidates will require a strong degree of organization / prioritization skills, the ability to understand overall business goals, an ability to work with all team members & referral sources communicating in a professional, educated, accurate, and timely fashion. We’re seeking sales-minded individuals that have some background in medical sales. The ideal candidate has a sense of urgency to be the best! Understanding basic selling skills, and the ability to convey company products and programs are a requirement.
- Do you have outstanding oral and written communication skills to interface with Physicians, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Purchasing Agents and office staff?
- Do you have a pleasant disposition with a strong desire to succeed and elevate others around you?
- Do you derive satisfaction in knowing that you have made a difference in someone’s life?
- This is a Full-Time, salary based, Sales/Marketing position (normal hours of Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm) responsible for selling Current Medical Technologies products and services.
- Successful candidates will work to increase company revenue while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- This person will work with management to develop and execute marketing strategies for our website, social media and print advertising platforms to achieve sales and revenue objectives!
- This position requires travel to continuing education courses and conferences between 10 to 15 weekends & nights per year.
- Follow-up with established leads to generate sales & referrals.
- Conduct on-line training of products sold and promote established programs within the company
- Follow up on referral sources to troubleshoot issues with product or services, report to management and aid in resolving issues.
- Meet with the Marketing & Sales teams to develop and execute strategies to increase corporate exposure and revenue.
- Provide rolling sales forecast reports.
- Understand and provide information on Medicare and commercial insurance procedures, pricing information, and product information to referral sources.
- Maintain accurate records on prospective and active accounts assuring information is up to date in order to assure a consistent clinical / operational / billing cycle.
Top Candidates would possess:
- Four-year BA/BS degree in Marketing is preferred
- Minimum of one to three years of related sales and/or customer service experience in related field
- Understanding of Rehabilitative Marketplace
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Understanding that great customer support fosters increased and sustained sales growth
- Knowledge of QuickBooks / ACT! / WooCommerce / Hoot Suite & MS Office
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Ability to easily multi-task in a team-selling environment
- Concise and accurate documentation practices
Current Medical Technologies, Inc. will conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes.
**Current Medical Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Job Type: Full-time Salary position with travel
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)